Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Return to Little Pudding

Having been freed from the pantry by the Girl in Grey in a life-or-death struggle (my wife said if we didn't stop struggling she'd kill me), we said good-bye to my daughter and her husband and set off on the road to Norfolk. Our return to Little Pudding was greeted by the hanging of felons and the burning of a captured tax inspector. The manorial court went back into session to try a vacum cleaner salesman who had been arested for witchcraft. I've told the company that their men will keep being burned if they keep sending them. The gallows on the crossroads has been re-varnished, so I'd advise them not to try to serve any writs.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Girl in Grey said...

Yes, that struggle was a little... well, it was interesting. There are some moves Lady Arcos would NOT have liked. So I didn't use them.

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home